Nuffnang

Monday, August 2, 2010

lovely you are.


This guy have been my support since secondary one. He is Always there for me Always. We fight to show how much we love each other. Though at times i maybe demanding and he's reluctant to do as i told, he still did eventually. He's willing to come up with things that makes me happy. I remember when i was so caught up with work during sec 3 that i skipped my meal, he went to canteen to smuggle some snacks for me. ( I still remember he bought egg tarts and an apple) That's how sweet he is. He also did little handmade keychain and other lovely things for me..They are still with me idoitic! We used to walk home together and never fails ( I think once HAHA) will he walk me to my block. I remember on the way home, we used to push each other and i will try to jump to hit his head ( A tough job for me) He always stand up for me during secondary school. He is willing to sacrifice for me. He is lovely.

GYH am doing this to remind how amazing you are. At least to me and always will.

P.S I doubt he will read this so please do me a favour by telling him.

No comments: