Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

E*pose@2






















I got another and final wake up call today. I understand how he feels months ago. Am going through the same thing now. Damn.
You know that person is awesome sweet to you, being there to shower you with loads of love and care. Foremost, together your can be so close. Yet yey yet... your have different feelings towards each other. Most common thing- one sided. Months ago, I don't know why and how one can't fall for another despite the closeness and love from another. Now i seems to know. Am a stupid dumb ass; i should have know it 4 years ago when i met so many awesome nice opposite sex yet i just let them passed by my life. Weird. Seriously it can't be explain till u really experience it yourself. I experienced it and i can't put them in words.... Perhpas put it in simply, we are selfish. We want all the closeness and love though we know one day we are going to hurt that person. Yet neither do we want to lose them or go any further....do u understand? like really understand this complicated idiotic stuff??? OKOKOK whatever; seriously Whatever! Am not going to give any care now; am too young for it.... no wait... am not going to touch it even if I get older Seriously enough.
I need a Getaway.
Girlfriends give me a beep still.

No comments: