Nuffnang

Friday, July 30, 2010

Peeps..am a little high and happy today because after tomorrow 11am am only left with one presentation and there goes my HOLIDAY:))
Last 2 weeks have been a hectic, busy drama, crazy, madness tortue. Serious.
Sorry i dun wish to recall or bring those memories back so Closed case and Forget About It!

Don't ask what happened because no one knows.
Don't ask if anything or something is going on because I don't know and either do I want to know.
It's obvious who really care and be there for me at my lowest point.
It's clear that one should be with someone who trust and makes you happy.
But for your information, nothing matters now.
I just want some peaceful life, no drama, no heartbreak, no complicated issues, no rumors...
I no longer wants to fight for anyone or anything.
If you think am worth fighting for, do it.
If you think am just anyone you can find on the street, leave me alone.
For now, I will only see what you will do for me.

No comments: