Nuffnang

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cong this is not an emo post!!!

Hey lovely people:)
How's ur weekend last week? I have a hectic one ok since when am i free during weekend?! For your information, i have not been hanging out for almost a month. I dun know what am busy with but i really have a packed shedule!!! I have to sacifice my weekends to do research and editing my projects. In short:
ENDLESS WORK.
Anway after complaining so much, i finally have a fruitful weekends last week.
On Friday i ran an TP event straight after my Econs tutorial. My lesson ended at 4 and i have to report at 4. Cool or what??! It's COOL HAHA. I met alot of Amazing smart-pants people. They did funny things when they were nervous. Haha thinking back makes me laugh now. ok am bad.
Next is PG event on saturday. It's super duper fun!!! haha They are so nice:)) indeed didn't waste my energy for waking up at 7 in the morning depsite late ending on Friday. The events were THUMB-UP!!! Sorry if i provide the wrong information;)


My working-mate:)




Say my T is cool HAHA!
oh Sorry people for rejecting any programmes or hang-out events.
Soory ling for not having lunch with u
Sorry daphne for my absence for the movie
Sorry Sister for not accompanying you to NDP. ( my sis has the tickets haha awesome right?!)
I know there's more but i can't remember anyway sorry ppl!

I finally stepped out of my house yesterday for a great shopping in Malaysia:))
haha I spent more than $100:) Thanks mom

No comments: