Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WARNING: If you are under 18 or sensitive to vulgar ( like how i normal do) Please do NOT read this post. Exit Immediatedly no second warning!!!!







Ok let's begin my damn fucking day...u know right?! i have a damn fucking Econs test today and i misinterpreted my formula... Seriously i THOUGHT i know how to use the formula but end up wrong!!!! How can an elastic value ever be -25????? RIDCULOUS right..i know i know bt no matter how much and hard i tried to crack my brain over the formula...I CAN'T!!!!! All math people will know that without FORMULA is equal to failing the paper!!!! You can simply just leave the room bocz u simply can't do ANYTHING without the damn fucking FORMULA!!!!!! I simply easily give away 20marks amd more LIKE THAT!!!!!
Ok fine it's bcoz i misinterupted the formula not that i FORGOT it...I managed to forgive myself alittle alittle bit after complaining, nagging, depressing for freaking 3 hours to Cong. BUT WAIT THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!!!!!
Cong was reading up the ECONS in the library to check his PPF. THEN I REALISE I DREW MY PPF WRONGLY!!!! HOW CAN SOMEONE BE EVER SO FUCKING STUPID TO DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE FOR A PPF!!!!! yes am that stupid damn fucking idotic who draw a damn fucking straight line for my PPF!!!!!! There goes my 10 m...HOW THE HELL DO U EXPECT ME TO PASS MY DAMN FUCKING ECONS LIKE THAT!!!!! IT'S NOT THAT I DIDN'T STUDY!!!! I even studied with Cong yesterday YES THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN!!! HOW FUCKING UNFAIR IS THAT!!! AND SERIOUSLY WHAT FUCKING HAPPEN TO MY DAMN FUCKING STUPID IDOTIC BRAIN AND BODY IT JUST GOT SO TIRE EASILY LIKE NODOBY'S BUSINESS... Dear Brain: you are small enough and yet you still want to be so stupid..i can just throw you away brainyyyyyyy!!!!
ARGGGGH my best favourite ECONSSSSSSS how can u ever treat me like that:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I even bother to walk up and down to solve your or rather my problem with you yet u failed me ok is i fail you..can we don't go against each other anymore and stop avoiding me pls econs.. Am going to remember your PPF and ELASTICITIES FOREVER!!!! Let's not fail each other anymore and go for ZZZZZZZZ PLSPLSPLS

Though u make me more depressed after analysing the PPF, thanks for creating a new Q to make me understand about elasticities and tolerating my nag, complain, cry, mourn, depression for the whole day. Bt still NO WEDCAM!

No comments: