Nuffnang

Monday, June 14, 2010

Nice food are sinful

Shivering in cold in Changi TCC now. I have been here since 2 plus with my sister and she went back soon after. Had One-For-One lunch with my lovely sister in Swenson in the afternoon and i saw my Awesome Ex-colleagues plus Cool Honey Wardah:)
The Mushroom Pizza is Awesome with lots of cheezes:) but the mussels aren't that good.
Sister ordered salmon salad..eeww rare vegetable!
Followed up by shopping around airport to digest our stomach and then i caused my sister to walk extra miles because i forgot where's TCC. Sorry, I simply have no sense of direction. I ordered Chocolate Raspberry drink. It's thick sweet and awesome!
Am stuck here hours with an aim of completing my damn CSA. I have been redoing it for freaking 4 times. Totally upset my so-called hoilday. All work are piling up and stressing me out. I bet am going to cry my eyes out when i receive my results. Be ready for my emotion posts !

I love my sister alot. She's has been patient and sweet to me though she often irritates me at the wrong time. Am going to be nice and take away a piece of Chocolate cake for her!

No comments: