Nuffnang

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Heys love the lack of update is because am trying to fix my life. haha ok my irriting sis is constantly knocking on my door now as i lock myself up in the room wanting to be alone; controlling my emotion and tears. She has been such a pester these few days; i have no idea what change her but i kind of like the way she is and how close we are now.
Is it because of YoU that changes her? If it's really YoU, I thank YoU. Though i still have doubt about YoU, I know YoU do exists around everyone. YoU gives the Earth encouragement and smiles; that's what i really like about YoU. At times, i do believe in YoU but not totally committed. Dun blame me please i hope you understand it's really not easy for me to believe in things because i dun even believe in myself. Whenever i think i can do it, i only end up with disappointment. Am not trying to be pessismisic here but it's true. I work hard, i never let my guards down, i try my best to do everything and but the results are always not what i want. I know we can't always get what we want but i didn't demand for things that aren't mine. I fight for it so shouldn't i have the rights to get the results? I don't blame anyone but myself. Blame myself for doing badly, blame myself for being stupid and a slow learner, being hard for others to love and adore, for being a bad friend, a bad daughter, sister...but am trying hard really hard.
YoU are amazing i know so whenever am at my lowest point, i put my trust on YoU. Trust that YoU will give me strength to pull me through, trust that YoU have your reason for putting me in diffcult position, trust that it's YoU who send those lovely people in my life and bring me smile. I appreciate it i really do and i thank YoU for everything.

Peeps, just know that my life is good. Please just take my words and dun ask further.

I learn that if someone really wants you in his life, they will do something about it. They will bother to fight for you and search for your presence. It's not tough because they know she is worth for them to fight for.
To all my love: Though i can't promise to fix all your problems, i promise that you won't face them alone.

No comments: