Nuffnang

Thursday, June 17, 2010


Hello peeps how's ur day? My so-called holiday is coming to an end soon..damn they should know the real definition of HOLIDAY...am going to miss the Esplanade concert later..no reason ok actually there is but that's not the point..I miss my girlfriends whole loads..miss bao shan's hug, wendy's laughter, Xuanhu's jokes, Daphne's wink, Ivy's sorry...Love u babes:)



Let's off track abit...

I realise one of the most common mistake in relationship is not apprepricating what ur partner has done for you. One day one will get tire of this relationship and that's when the other partner has to do something about it. Don't wait. One day one will feel that they are the only one committed in this relationship and that's when u have to show ur love. Don't wait. Please a hug or a sincere thank you do make a difference.
Am not a pester...I don't cry and beg for your return.
Am not an unreasonable person... I don't talk bad about you. I don't hate you
Am not heartless...i do have feelings but u know i don't reveal them
Am not ur burden...I don't create nonsense, trouble and mess for you to clean up
All i ask for is patience, love and concern.

No comments: