Nuffnang

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello Awesome Lovely:)
I had a very relaxing afternoon...Had my branch and then laid on mom's bed with the TV on and i fell alseep..haha i know it's a sinful thing to sleep after meal but am just too tired as i didn't sleep well last night. Forgive me Fat tummy! Sometimes after a busy and hectic month(s), i will slack and waste my afternoon on mom's bed, TV on to MTV Channel, place my Hot lappy dad's pillow and surf the net! It's really a relaxing moment of your own especially when you are alone at home. Love it!
P.s: Prepare for mom's nagging and yelling when she sees her bed in a Mess!

Sorry my loves for my absence for esplanade concert. Sorry for not giving a good n specific reason for my absence but all i can say is i went to a place where i can find peace and myself.
Forgive me lovely lovess.
Anyway, am really thankful I have Awesome friends and loves.
Thank you for being there for me all along.

Thank you so much Bok. It really makes me smile. Actually i didn't help much at that period of time, most of it really depends on your perservance and mind. Sry that i didn't manage to catchup with you during that badminton day, we shall have another one soon ya. Good Luck for your coming exams. Adores:)

No comments: