Nuffnang

Saturday, May 22, 2010






Sry what u are going to see read next has nothing got to do with these photos as they can do the talking. Am here to pour out Again.
Glad that i just take this opportunity to have a Big random cry at home when my family is away to shop in Malaysia. This is the third time this week. No worried i feel better and more alert after letting out my emotions so just let me be. My life ha been so stress that i realise am affecting people around me. A few days back, one of my group member texted and told me that my over-rated efficient and outstanding process are causing high pressure on her. I have been helping and doing too much in the project that makes her feel negative. I apologised to my group members and fortunately i manage to compromise to their process now. Interested to hear another case? It just happen this afternoon. My K1 student kept making mistake on G and H. No matter how many times i told her to write and say, she was still confused over G, H and N ( h and n do look alike and G maybe hard to pronounice for little kid) So i told her to write repeatly till she remember and suddenly she tears. I was stunned and then my eyes went red. Total Drama. Then i turned to situation around by playing colours with her. Relieved that she smiles. ok i have to bear in mind that Afterall she is just a KID!!! ( i dun even know what the hell was i doing at her age!) I have to deal with another sec 1 student tomorrow morning geeks i forgot some topics. It has been like 2yrs since i last touched Emath.

Let's go back to happy photos.



I doubt i have time in the next few days or weeks so I shall wish my Darling a Happy Awesome 18 Birthday in advance. She knows how much i love her bt Still i want to say again and again I love my Girlfriends whole loadssss.

No comments: