Nuffnang

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My life is still the same; continue to flood myself with work. Even if it's not my duty, i will snatch from my friends and carry out thw work for them. Though more often than not I will nag and complain of how busy and tire am, i never stop working and i enjoy doing this( i think). Now am thinking of taking in another student to flood my night or even weekends. Oh btw am hestiating if i should stop going for Squash training as there are really too many people especially when they are combining 2 groups now:/ what about another cca to flood my shedule?! I will give a serious thought about that.
GOsh.. Do u know how much i hate CSA???!!! it's makes me a totally idoitic. I know i can easily ask for help from others but i still stick to my stubborn principle. Damn me. Next is CommiSkills; am seriously super-duper stress over the coming test on Friday. Though we can do reseach, what if question doesn't link with my information? Moreover how do u want me to write 600 words in 1.5 Hrs?????!!! Annnnnnnnndddddd i seriously think i need to get econs Textbook. Damn stupid me.
Enough complains for now, stay tune for the next one. Bye then.

No comments: