Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just completed my CSA tutorial homework. The thought of tomorrow's 3Hrs CSA Lab and tutoring after school upset me. How's ur life ppl? My life haven been good at all. It's lack of excitement, enjoyment, Love and Adore. I have been engaging myself with tons of work. This is probably the best and only way to make me feel alive. Somehow i regretted entering Poly as the amount of work is not enough to occupy me. You may think am crazy but yes am a workaholic or rather after since...
Sometimes i just need someone to sit quietly beside me. All i ask for is to feel the presence of someone who cares and loves me for who am and make me feel the importance of my presence. That's all i ask for is it too much?
Seriously love, don't ask anything more than him/her loving and adoring you. One day you will realise this is the most important factor. Without this, you end up losing your partner. Treasure them now.
Though am not okay at all, i hope you are.
代我爱他

No comments: