Nuffnang

Friday, April 9, 2010

Amendments!





Loves Pls make urself available on the 24 and/or 25. Am organising a chalet to have my advance 18 Birthday Celebration. Buffet will be served so do come with empty stomach:)


TP FOW is Awesome. The days won't be Fun without these Beyond Awesome Friends and GLs!!
I was afraid things will be dull and boring when I entered TP alone on the first day of FOW but I guess I think too much. Count myself lucky to join ZADAZ to meet these great Friends. We simply went High and Cheered our lungs out. I can't wait to see them later in TP FOC!
I can see Tin, Song as well:)) I will be like 'Boo, Surprise!' Speaking of surprise, Tin is in ZADAZ as well. Song is in ScarFO which is just beside ZADAZ:) Cool or what?!

Money Tight and I need to collect Money for Esplanade Ticket so Pls do pass me the cash AsAp if u order from me ya. Thanks for ur support!

No comments: