Nuffnang

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Am not Ready for sch!

Can i not go to school tomorrow? ok sorry for being such a childish kid but i just don't have the desire of going school especially My timetable for tomorrow sucks TTM! 9-11am is my lecture followed by tutorial 4-5pm!!! 4hours of break and my friends suggest catching 2 movies haha funny people:) I guess my only motivation of going to school now is seeing Tin:) , Beloved ZADAZ, lovely female classmates and shy male classmates. Oh did i mention that my CP is very strict about punctuality?! Guess i will have a hard time this year:(
Ok let have a WHATEVER ATTITUDE and recall Happy times I had yesterday:)
SENTOSA WITH ZADAZ!!!
Had 2 Matches of Captain Ball with them under the freaking HoT sun
Sweet:))
Lovely Gellene
They are so pretty and HoT RIGHT?!!!!

I need High and HoT songs now; hopefully can boast my mood

No comments: