Nuffnang

Monday, March 22, 2010

Went Gaia with Tin and Clar a week or two ago. Lovely Michelle is working there ok that's not the main point, The food there is nice:) Truly Korean Restaurant. Quite a handful of Koreans had their lunch @ Gaia. Amazed by their service as they served 6 side- dishes before your main dish arrives. Love the atmosphere and decoration of the restaurant. Peace-loving place to dine in:)I have a 10% discount voucher which valid only a month. Need it for a date? call me:)

My Order. This looks plain but it's really Awesome. The noodles are chewy and the soup is sweet TTM that makes me High( sound like a drug) Miss the taste! Great recommendation to all girls

The 6 sidedishes.


The Guys' order. Rice Again!
GaGi is your Place if you
-have a big appetite
-want to go Korea
-dine in a serene place
Or see lovely Michelle.
P.S she's really a lovely and Cheerful lady; feel comfortable talking to her:)

Dinner at Just Acia. Always remind me of Garret when I enter.
Oh Duncan joins us later for IT Fair and Dinner. We gossiped about Jack Neo's dirty news while dining. Gosh the thought of that dirt just upset my stomach so I shall skip that.
BILL!

No comments: