Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I:)phone

There's a million of reasons to end a relationship but there's only one reason to start it.
It's Love.
Having a long-run relationship is easy. What tough is constantly loving him and fighting for his love.
Every relationship will reach a dull point. It's a point when ur honeymoon is over. No more surprises, goodnight texts, morning calls... Everything seems to change overnight.
At that point u will doubt how much he loves u? Is he changing or he meets someone better?
If neither one is going to do something to spark the relationship, misunderstanding and arguements will occur, followed up by break-up.
In my point of view, fight is not a bad happening. I love to fight at times. I fight for my rights. I fight to understand one better. I fight because he is Worth Fighting for. So fortunately or unfortunately if u happens to fight with u loved ones, calm down, place urself in his shoes and explain to him u fight because
U still love him.




No comments: