Nuffnang

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I love it when...

-u send me random text telling me that u miss me
-u make me laugh like how no others can
-u give me morning calls
-u tag me along when u are with ur friends
-u prick in ur earpieces and share ur favourite song
-u warm my freezing hands
-u sit beside me
-u look into my eyes
-u entertain me with stupid stuff
-u win ur games
-u walk with me in the night
-u tell me secrets which no one know
-u ask for hugs
-u are searching for me
-u feed me
-u try to know me better
-u call me names
-u say i look nice
-u gossipe with others about me
-u advise me here and there
-u go down 1/2 steps of escalator to stay the height as me

-we say the same sentence at the same time
-we burst out laughing together


-if u cook for me
-if u invite me over
-if u hold my hands out of randomness
-if u hug me tightly
-if u give me surprises
-if u think u can't find anyone better
-if u understand me inside out
-if u take silly photos with me
-if u show how important and special i am to you
-if u are here
-if u side and defend for me
-if u write lovely notes
-if u see the beauty in me and love my flaws
-if u are proud to tell others how good and close we are
-if i mean something to you
-if u say
i like you.

No comments: