Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I caught What Happen In Vegas till 9 plus and headed back for an hour sleep. Hate the ending by the way. Fairtales-Happily-Ever-After kind of ending?!
Simply not what my type.
While idling around the house and hesitating if i should go for a shopping spree, i flipped through My Paper and saw

Damn! Sorry am not trying to be superstitious but with a bad start of the day, added on with THIS, made my mood worst. Seriously want to burn this Page! Ok fine so what if it says is true?! That doesn't mean that am at disadvantage!!! Am just trying to do what i want now and what i think is happy for me. Is this enough to shut this page up. ya simply F this page.
Upset me TTM that i didn't call tin today.
Hope he didn't get to see this post; praying that am not unlucky to the extent that he will suddenly drop by here to read.
Anyway my wrong. Sorry. I should simply burn that page and not dwell about it.
So screw or pacify me?!

Love Dad, sometimes i just hope that u don't own a company and simply just be an employee. Maybe then will you be happier.
Love daughter.

No comments: