Nuffnang

Sunday, February 7, 2010

There's definitely more Such things waiting for me in the future especially when this isn't a good year for me. Damn. I need to learn to close an eye, shut my ears, take things easy and live my very own life. Am trying hard to place everything back so don't disappoint me.
Nit, now I understand what it means by : Forever is a long long way when one lose its way.
Idling is not the way of life I want. I want to get busy. I want to study. Am not mad; i love to study. Thinking why didn't I choose JC?! I want to play safe. That's risk is not worth taking. Wanting is a thing and Having is another.
I have been thinking what's my next step this month. Taking up a Japanese language is what i hope to do now but i have been hearing things that held my action. What about take up a Job again? no; i dun like that. I need a Family discussion soon.
Jus will be back in 3 more days. For sure he will question what i have been up to for the week he was away. Hmm..telling him that i am addicted to sudoka Again? Surfing net via iphone for at least 3 times per day? Lunch dates? Hunting for One Tree Hill? Being sensative over ____?
I think he is going to kill me but whatever he will be glad that i didn't meet any 'new guys' when he's away.

No comments: