Nuffnang

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My one and only Dearest brother entered BMTC this morning. Finally Tan's family one and only male(excluding my dad) is going to be a Man soon. Love it. Tan's Family went to BMTC with him this early morning. Before that we had Mac Breakfast; it has been years since we last had breakfast together. Miss.
Had a tour around the training place and it's a real eye-opener.Cool for audiences but Fear for trainer.Side-track abit, it makes me think that i have a wide choice:)If u understand what i mean good for you; if you don't sorry i don't feel like doing further elaboration.
Back on track, the training there is extremely tough. They have to spend 6 nights in an isolated place, not allowed to bath, dig deep holes, run and crawl under that freaking burning Sun etc ect...totally what the hell.
If there's such a thing as 'replacement' in NS, dad will definitely opt me to replace my Brother. Actually am willing to do it, no joke.
I miss my Brother.
He is always the one who help me and my sis to cheer and keep our parents accompany.
Now for his absent, I really have to make some amendments to my shedule.
Let some photos do the talking am tire today; didn't sleep last night. This is like the fifth time this year. Damn.

( My Brother in Red!!! what else besides Cool?!)







Good night kor. Love.

No comments: