Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bring me to Life

I woke up from a Terrible Worst Ever NIGHTMARE At 2h ago. The most scaring part is i have no idea if am in the dream or reality. It totally freaked me out. Never in my life am i so dubious if am still in this Earth. Nothing wake me up just now & I called Nitsuj (a decision which am not sure if it's right or wrong)
we had a conversation which i can't remember what i have said or rather i dun know what nonsense have i spouted. This is bad. wait let me think again... Haha ok tiny little bits of memories are running in my mind now. I think he pissed me off and he have yet to apologise SINCERELY. Unhappy* He did something sweet n funny as well to make me laugh n ensure that am back to reality. Adores*
I doubt i can sleep. Am dread of my bed now.
Can't sleep as well?
Call/text me am free to entertain you.
FOC:)

No comments: