Nuffnang

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I got myself hurt physically & mentally during work yesterday.What a Bad working day and I guess it applied the same to my other colleagues. Greeks am working till 1am later but glad that T is there. Hopefully E will be there as well and am Not under Jimmy's station!!! Damn Him. whatever it is, am going to bear for a few more days n i can get him out of my sight. I know i dun have to put myself through such a hard time but i promise myself to work till the coming end of December. Promises are not meant to be broken. So Endure! By the way after i ____, am sooo going to bring a group of friends to ____ in _____ to torture Jimmy. Want to join the gang? contact me;) F. Jimmy you wait and see.
I screamed for Nitsuj yesterday and just hope he was there with me yesterday night. Though he wasn't, am happy enough to receive a surprise text from him this morning:)
P.s. Internally, I scream again can you hear me?

No comments: