Nuffnang

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas:)













Did u have an enjoyable, peaceful & memorable 09 Christmas celebration? Because i DiD :)
Had an Awesome countdown with my girlfriends. Great Companies-D,xh&Bs. Good Atmosphere @ Esplanade & Orchard Road with couples/friends kissing, Drinking & hugging. Nice photo-shooting/gossiping/laughing.
Dear girlfriends: No matter what happens or any changes in my life, nothing is going to affect our Friendship negatively. I can't say Friends Forever as everlasting never seems to exist. However i know that we will be there for one another whether it's happiness to share or sorrow to tear. Me&Alphabet10 are not as what u girls think soya.

Actually Jimmy is nice:) He personally helped me put on a plaster when i injuried my index finger. Evil/mean Jimmy is nice.
shld i go to work later? am not feeling well:(

No comments: