Nuffnang

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks for allowing me to meet such an awesome frend. Am cherishing it.


There's always a point when excitement and happiness turns into a dull moment. It's like Honeymoon is over:/It's sort of making me paranoid and i Hate such feeling. However,
if I look at the positive side, maybe it's time for us to breathe and have some private space,which am always keen of isn't it?! Exactly.
My Holiday will be real Busy in a few more days. Love it. I will get to know more people, work with them and have my Night activities. The air of freedom is coming my way:)

Excuse me, anyone wants a daughter who rejected a lappy, thousand cheque, Taiwan Trip, Credit-card, love working n hate pocket money? Because My dad has one:)
Don't scold me, I have enough of that. I know, am a Weirdo.

P.S: will I be too much if am hoping/awaiting for surprises?!

No comments: