Nuffnang

Friday, November 27, 2009

Performing Arts CCA Survey 2009
This survey is conducted to get feedback from pupils to find out how the school's Aesthetics CCA programmes have benefited pupils and for the school to work towards improving its programmes.
Instructions: Simply type out the alphabet in the Cbox and include your CCA. Name is not required.
A-Always B-Often C-Seldom D-Never
Q I enjoy all the following CCA activities
1. Sec 1 Orientation Activities
2. Weekly sectional training
3. Weekly combined training
4. SYF training
5. SYF competition
6. School Performances (Eg: Speech Day. Home Coming Day etc)
7. Community Performances (Eg: Tampines East C C Invitation)
8. National Performances (Eg: Singapore Youth Festival Opening Ceremony)
9. International Performances/Visit (Eg: Hong Kong , China, Malaysia)
Q Instructors-Teachers-Students' Relationship
10. I like to learn new things from my instructor(s)
11. I like my instructor(s)
12. My instructor(s) are approachable
13. My instructor(s) treats everyone equally
14. I respect my instructor(s)
15. My time is well spent in my CCA
16. I feel strongly that I belong to the CCA
17. I want to contribute to the CCA
18. The CCA has opportunities to develop my interest in music/dance
19. There are opportunities for pupils to be involved in improving the CCA
20. My CCA teachers are approachable
21. My CCA teachers are fair
22. I respect my CCA teacher-in-charge
23. I enjoy a good relationship with my teachers
24. My CCA teachers use opportunities to help us improve our character
25. I am willing to contribute to the CCA as an alumni member
Thank You For your responses!

No comments: