Nuffnang

Monday, September 21, 2009

Time

Time check: 8 plus in the morning.
I have been surfing the net for the past an hour and so. I have no idea why i woke up so early but i just don't get to sleep well for the whole night:/
There's dozen of says in my heart but i choose to keep mute.Somethings are just not meant to be voice out.
It was not the first time neither was it the second. ya it was the third time. But i feel rather different this time, which most probably is the last time. I have learnt not to jump to the conclusion and let nature take its course. For this third and last time, i want to keep it as private. Private.
Alright let's keep that aside and move on to the next topic.
Grandmother's 80 Birthday celebration was great. Everything will be Awesome with her around.
Pardon me i don't want to get details into that. The sad thing is everytime i leave her, a question will always pop into my mind-will this be the last time? Whatever it is, Let me escape from reality.

I seek the God(s) for forgiveness three days ago. I made a promise. I want to see the beauty of others and divert their weakness away.

No comments: