Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 8, 2009


I directed a 'Anti-Schooling' campaign last Wednesday. Unfortunately...Mission Failed. Defeated by the Empress.




He's my study partner, sleeping monkey and one who i can do self-talk with! Sounds crazy?

Thanks for all the gifts of encouragement.


Am been adored by them to the Maxi ;just love being spoilt:) The more they did for me the more stress am. Just too afraid that i will disappoint them again. Can some kind soul show my Awesome result slip to my parents? No am not going hand in my result slip. Yes just leave it Blank; like who cares?!

Am so tire:( struggling with too many things that i can hardly breathe.Please Stop telling me how lucky am to have 2 A2 in my pocket. It Sucks seriously. " I DON'T want A2 u heard me? I want to GET OUT of this trend!!!"

Am trying very Hard to forget the past but memories just keep coming back and forth. Hate myself for being so Petty. Hate Hate Hate TXC. Can't i just be more mature to put down everything, shake hands with them and be true Friends again. Wake Up idiotic.

No comments: