Nuffnang

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm Daddy's Girl !!!


I'm so excited i'm so excited lalalala...

Surprising I woke up at 8:30AM Today. Surprisingly daddy dated me out for Breakfast. Surprising We had heart-to-heart talk. Dad realised that i have been too serious with my work recently that i neglected him. 'Life is short. Live ur life to the Fullest. I know you want to excel but sometimes things are not within our control. Hardwork is one thing, Luck is another. Don't be too disappointed if u didn't achieve what u want. What matters is You Have Put In Your Best.'
Yes, That's my Dad:) I know what's he hinting at...hmm..3 more days...

I went Marine Square just now and guessguessguess who i saw????!!!!!


Mr Desmond(the Muscular,Fierce,Cute,Funny Amath teacher)

I almost screamed when he appeared beside me. 'Oh no...Calm Control Breathe' yes that's what i told myself. We exchanged greets then immediately i escaped. Phew~
I came by a shop and saw Bright Gold boxes of _______. ______ flashed across my mind so with no hesitation i paid for it. Sometimes bringing smile to others are bringing one to ourselves. Surprise for ______ on Tuesday. (sorry! i will fill in the blank when time is ripe)


It's past 12 now. Happy 44th Birthday Singapore!!!( you are younger than my dad by one)


By the way, it has been long since i last confessed something. Sooo....It's time to CONFESS!
P/s : I Hate my ex lover because he like/love/attrached to a Bitch. Oh my...what happen to his eyes?!

p/s: I like my ex boyfriend because he still adore me:)

End of confession.

It's time for my Boy:
Preserve. Remember i'm just a call/text away. I want to miss you abit more:)

No comments: