Nuffnang

Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm soooo going to Miss

His Art Piece is here! He drew this on my paper during SS/Poa lesson?!
Saw my name there?! All right actually there's a name indicated on the top of male character but i deliberately hid it. Currently only 3 people saw it so no point asking around who play the male cartoon role.I trust that u are not going to say anything,Right?!
No worries i will keep the paper for memories sake n probably i will announce the name when things are going the right path-No promise;)

All right come to the serious part:
In about 9hr plus i will be leaving Singapore..Shock?!
I'm travelling to Bangkok tomorrow n retuning on Monday.I didn't want to mention any earlier as i'm afraid there maybe sudden changes due to incidents happening recently-Swine Flu n protests in Thailand.
I'm feeling so bad now.
Many teachers do not encourage me to travel now as my mid-year are still in process. Moreover the incident today made me hesitate if i seriously can to go. Something unpleasant happened today.Something which made me almost broke down.On my bus-ride home,i did my reflection. I shouldn't blame them on saying those as the problem lies on me. If i could be smarter such situation will not happen. Instead of having a grudge against them, i'm glad that they are honest.Although it did demoralise me somehow but i know i need to move on-faster n smarter.
Time will not stop there for me.


Though i will just be away for 3 days,i want to leave a lovely message for my darlingsss.
Wendy,Baoshan,Eileen,Justin,Ivy,XuanHui,Fang,Daphne,Yihui,Mindreader(surprise that ur name are here?!), n................You Yes You!
-I'm soo going to miss u children.Seriously Miss.If u guys didn't see me in the examination hall on Tuesday then u guys should know what happen.TouchWood! Love u children:)
For the special one*
Thanks for being patient with me.
Ur words are simply my motivation.
Ur sight are simply a sign of peace to me.
Hey irritating one dun get too happy when u see this.
Bcoz i'm not going to miss u.I doubt u will miss me in the first place.
Hate!

No comments: