Nuffnang

Thursday, May 28, 2009

i realise

Time hasn't stop clicking and days have passed before i could realise it.
I thought i have been doing well but it doesn't seems to be that way.
The moment i shut my eyes,millions of Chinese characters appeared.
The moment i got on bed,the mistakes he made unknowingly appeared.

Ms Chua-What's eating you today? U seems to be troubled over something.
What could i say/do besides smiling 'innocently'.
Times n again i have been questioning myself
-haven't i tried my best? Why isn't it showing on my paper? What's exactly went wrong?
Is that fucking history going to happen on me again?!
Times and again i controlled my emotions,isolated myself,broke down...
But things have not changed.
Why haven't u change?How could u just walked away when u know i'm not feeling any good at all?! Why even the strangest people could come and show their love/care towards me but not you? Why can they bother to give me a text/call to ask about my well-being but not you?
Gradually i realise you are not the right one.
(Don't bother to question who)

No comments: