Nuffnang

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Home


Supposedly No School Day = Outing Day

But yesterday i made a minor/grave(to them) mistake.
I was out for 'celebration' yst after the Mid-year last paper.Then somehow the short-term memory of me forgot/dun want to report to my mum that i will be out 'late'.So i was been forced to at home today to remend my 'mistake'.So lesson learnt:
Report regardless you like it or not

Motive:
You can go out the next day!
Mummy have been nagging about my coming MT and it's getting on my nerves!
Guess what?! She 'hire' me a Chinese 'tutor'!!! That person is no other than my
DADDY!
-I will help ur hopeless Chinese to A1 if not A2 or B3 then B4 worst come to worst a Pass.
Yes that's my dad:)
2 couples at my house have been fighting recently.(my sis n her bf/my bro n her gf)
As for me....i'm still enjoying in the flirting state.
Wonder how am i going to spend the rest of the day at HOME
find a target to flirt?
Get off(i'm kind enough not to use the F word here;)

No comments: