Nuffnang

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Run Faster

Feeling abit depressed...abit lost...i know i have to do something about it but here i am still idling around-Sigh!
Control* i'm not going to let this be an emo post;)
Surprising i went for a run at 8 this morning despite the fact that i had a late night yesterday/Today(if u know what i mean). Don't have to clap for me as i only ran 3 rounds..But it's better than Nothing..so Go ahead and clap if u want.
1 round-all right;) 2 round-Great:) 3 round-torturing!
While i was 'running' at the third round, a guy who was also a jogger, ran by me and said
Run Faster!
I was like
HuH?!
So Funny. Anyway whoever u are thanks for ur encouragement.That's what i need the most now not the other way round.
Yesterday's party was pretty fun.. like finally i managed to have a catch up with them.
Had some French Wine-simply nice i should say.It's not very strong as it easily slipped through ur throat n ur body will start to get HOT/Warm.
Damn It- had a sneeze just now..HATE to sneeze..Not that i'm superstitious but it has times n again proven to me that when u sneeze=someone is badmouthing behind your back.
Shut Up!!!
Arhhh...i'm Insane Mad Crazy whatever u name it.
All right CONTROL..there's a grand celebration for my Brother's 18 Birthday Today...
I Want To ENJOY u heard me?!

No comments: