Nuffnang

Friday, April 17, 2009

Now i know,i shouldn't



I'm sort of jealous of my Sis because she has a Sweet Boyfriend who drove all the way to my house n delivered a present for my sis though she isn't in Singapore.Sweet Darling;)
The Tan's Princess is going to arrive on Sunday.I'm looking forward to the____(shh..secret;)

Today's school time was boring..a number went for the Dragon Boat and a few absentees which include my beloved Partner-Eileen:) That made the class slightly quieter besides the group of jokers at the back(so we now know who's making the noise:)
Totally flabbergasted and upset.
no one ever doubt my integrity as i can differentiate right n wrong in my ways or another.
I doing what i think is right n i don't expect u ppl to stand beside me neither will i be guilty abt it.
I just want to clear thing out n not picking a fight.
i'm sorry if i have not done my duty well.

My parents have been complaining abt me neglecting them.Admit: I did.
Through these times i sincerely tried to treat all my friends well,communicate with them in between periods,form bonds,text them to comfort or cheer them up,join their games n gathering...
I have never done all these in the past and i'm doing it now...but little did i realise i'm just a lapdog. I'm not expecting a equal well treatment,i just need the respect and appreciation but what came in the end? Nothing!
Friends? wow such an unfamiliar word.

No comments: