Nuffnang

Thursday, April 30, 2009

i'm abit abit too happy!

n u wish Happy Belated Birthday to me(:


n u say yummy chocolate cake!

n u shout welcome back!





n u exclaim peep-a-poo



n u scream wow to my forehead


Days passed n my mood changed gradually:)
I love my Birthday though it was like 2 days ago.
Recalling? yes it's 28/4 the start of Mid-year Exams.
Despite that i enjoyed my 17 Birthday:)
Thanks for all the birthday blessings.
Especially to
Ivy who texted me on the dot(12am),Eileen who texted me in advance,Eugenia's very interesting n outstanding Birthday message,Brain Brian's nonsense birthday blessing......
Wendy,Baoshan,Daphne,XuanHui,Yihui,Bok for the Pinky gift...(i will present it when it's time to)
All my schoolmates like Efah,wardah,yuliang,Edmund...................
Lastly thanks to the one who always want to be the outstanding person by being the last(name or not?)
Conclusion: Thanks Lovesss!!!! I will nv forget my 17 Birthday as it lead me to a 'new' life again:)
Should i move on or should i wait for you to move me?

No comments: