Nuffnang

Saturday, March 21, 2009


Moody
Home seems to be a pejorative word to me now.
Had an arguement with dad just now-again??? YA
Despite him trying to tease n cheer me up,i don't bother!
LaLaLa~~~I'm a spolit kid.
Hey,wait actually it's to my disadvantage as i have yet to let him sign my report card!!!
hmm...have to think of a solution
Anway less than 1 day to sch reopen..
n it's going to be a hectic school life again.
For God Sake,I have not complete my holiday assignments.
It's not due to my lazyness.It is my stupidy brain!
Sling your hook.I'm seethe with anger now!
so ManU better outwin Fulham if not______.


i thought maybe this time round maybe different
i thought maybe it's another start
i thought maybe i want to be with you
because i have been missing you recently
However
all these are just thoughts n maybe.
Our chemistry was no longer there
indeed it was used to be.

No comments: