Nuffnang

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Am Sooo...

Had an argument with Daddy just now..
Tears welled up in my eyes n i managed to stop it from rolling down
wonder why i'm soo serious over it
wonder why i'm doing soo much
For the Sake or i prefer Sick of my 'Future'
in the first place i dun even know if i have one
ok i'm talking crap~
Though it's past 12 now bt still wish
XuanHui,Happy 17 Birthday!!!


so sry that i can't join in ur celebration:(
bt i promise we shall have a gathering soon
Stay happy always Loves 28:)

It's Past 12 now Lovesss
ATTENTION!

It's Alvin QUEK's Birthday!!!

Such a pity i can't join in ur celebration as well:(
sooo jealous of my sis that she can go
QUEK, i freaking miss u!!!
It's has been 1year,4months n 16days since we last met
Miss Miss Miss~
Bt i will be more than ecstatic enough
to know that u are doing well!
Mug Hard for ur A's
Running towards Straight A's!
JiaYou:)
After so long i finally mustered up my courage to apologise
though it had been cited as past tense bt due to my nitpicking attitude
i just want to clear things up n guess what...
i feel soo relieve now~Guilty?No More!
Laughs*
Hiii Loves:)
n i have yet to apologise to Mr Cheng abt my O's result
Soon!
I was singing 'Single Ladies' while playing badminton
only Wendy knows
Blushed*

No comments: