Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Forgiven makes me feel much better:)

i seriously have no idea wat the hell wrong is in my life!!!
i'm not getting any better n frankly speaking it's worst.
-i forgot to bring along my Chinese yellow booklet
-The first time i failed my Amath test in my entire sec 5 life
-i scored badly for my combined science MCQ
n i know that i'm not going to score any better for my common tests.

n so what's wrong? Tell me...

i seems to lose focus in everything
i'm trying all means to stop thinking
why are these little things affecting me
why must i bother so much about them

n now what went wrong? Guide me...

Regardless in school,with my friends
i'm trying hard to hide my feelings
I'm sorry if u guys realise i'm giving a nonchalant smile
i'm not getting ur attentions
i don't need u guys to be there with me 24/7
what i'm asking for is perhaps just ur true n wide smile
Let me know that u guys are doing well:)

Hey '3 animals'
i have decided to forgive
bcoz tt's the only way i can release myself
i no longer bear a grudge in my heart
bcoz it hurts
i don't want to hate
bcoz it takes too much energy to
i'm not going to care about what u guys think of me now
bcoz from this moment onwards
i'm going to be true n sincere
so after all be back my lovess.


thx Alvin Quek u make me smile for a second:)

No comments: