Nuffnang

Saturday, January 31, 2009

i will be

hii loves! ok firstly i would like to apologise for the previous harsh post(not to the 3 'animals'!)
I didn't regret or hesitate about putting up that post though i seems hothead-pissed!
By the way that post caused me to get unwanted attention.Many people has been asking me if they were the 'animals'.Well currently i didn't receive any news saying that the 'animals' know about it.So don't worry lovess,u people are not involve in the cold-blooded animal category~
Somehow it makes me giggle at it again
:) it's nothing bad or a shameful action
anyway thanks!
will there be another time again;)
CNY photos*
Just in case u suffer from a great blow let me first inform u, i worn lenses:)
i will be wearing that often so get use to it :)
If only i was that cute!
they were impressive by my first make-up except my sis(always her,the extra!)

i will be fine brain brian no worries~

No comments: