Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All i could say

Predicated A2.
Admit i cried alot-Broke out in sch hall,in e canteen while picking endless calls,sleeping n when having serious talk with mum.The tears just fall like a drain n i can't control.
When i was walking to school on the actual day of releasing O's results,
i asked 'God,Do i deserve A1?'
when i was walking back home,after knowing my results,
i asked again 'God,Y i don't deserve A1?'
And now God,i'm telling u,i shld have deserve A1.
I mugged so hard after school,attended PPP n Banding no matter hw late it ended,completed all schools' papers,asking teachers' for help n did all the emath questions like Hell.
Bt wat do i deserve?!
A2
I cried not bcoz i regretted.
I cried bcoz
-i tried all my best bt my hardwork didn't pay off
-i disappointed my teachers,parents n all my loved ones
-i dun know y God didn't reward me with A1
BT i know i did all i can
Now here comes the Question-Do u want to retake?
I guess i have a answer in my heart.
Hereby i want to thanks all friends n teachers who are there for me in the hall,comforting n encouraging me continuously through actions,words,calls n texts.
Sry i disappointed you ppl.Seriously SORRY!
No worries,i won't give up just like tt.Let's mug hard together n overcome all obstacles.
MSG
Grandma;) This time I didn't achieve wat me n everyone wants.
Bt i will do it n prove it tt i can achieve.
Be there with me throughout.Lovesss
Mr Cheng:) I'm sry n i know i have let you down.
Perhaps i'm nt really a math person
bt i will try all means to b one
by going through another way.
Keep on going.Lovess
Me* Perhaps you became a laughing stock by crying like there's no tomorrow in the hall
You are lost now and then
Perhaps you will see a beam of light soon.
This time,i have nth to say to you
bt a word of shame.
Prove me wrong on the coming ones.
God* Your decision may bring me further
Perhaps you will show me the light
n lead me through.
I will pray hard for you to be there.
All my lovess.XinCi lovesss

No comments: