Nuffnang

Monday, December 15, 2008

Live my life 2 e fullest:)

Great Promotion:$2.90 each Faster Grab Gals
nt 2 miss esp during Christmas..Yummy*

Look @ e gorgeous,bright moon
irrirate my dad driving

Phew...2day's appointment with Jac went pretty smooth.Looks like she has high expectation on me...
Happy.Happy.Me
-Went shopping with mum yst in Bugis(:trying 2 b a filial gal as i know tt i can't spent much time with her in coming mths:) and guess wat?! I caught Zilah!!(:no worries guys, she's nt with her lover bt just caught her shopping without me:) I purchased a hot n ladish dress(i swear tt u r gonna get a great shock out of it if u see me in tt) Gorgeous*
-Sunday-Family day: Went shoppping again.Though i didn't purchase anything, i took lots of funny n stupid photos with my family.Smile*
-I've planned e remaining days of 2008 with surprise n excitment.Here u go...

-Ladies night with all my girlfrends
-Purchase cometics n collect my contact lens
-Grab online goods
-Prepare Bday present 4 my sweet-heart
-Shop in Marine Square,Orchard,vivo
Many more 2 go...

Definitely goona spend >$200 haha bt who care so long i'm HAPPY*

No comments: