Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

it's over!

went Eileen's chalet yst...pretty fun thx lots babe:)
Sry i dun feel like recalling wat happened
Sry for being such a disgrace yst or shld i said this early morning
I'm just feeling damn sick-slight high fever.All right admit i have been having fever recently bt i kept silent as i dun want to eat those unnecessary,snoopy-do pills.
Darn it! i haven't been sleeping well for a week.I just couldn't sleep.My mind is racing with lots of things every minute n i can't control it! Wat e 'freaking' wrong is with me???? I prefer being tire out n collapse straight so tt i can have a good sleep.Hoping tt will happen in 2009(u may b thinking tt i'm mad yes u r right,i'm extremely mad)

Once again,Happy sweet 16 Birthday Eileen!Finally u catch up with me;)

To Silly gal:) Hey silly silly silly..sry for 'scolding n pushing' u early this morning n sry for nt being there with u when u need someone.I'm nt trying to force you bt seriously u need to learn to forgive n forget.Holding on e past is stopping u frm moving on.Though saying is easier than doing,bt as i said, trying is never enough u 'must' get rid of him frm ur life.Probably u need more time.Once u know tt u r ready to move on,u may have e courage to delete those useless stuffs.No matter wat,gal,u are never alone.Remember u still have us as ur girlfriends:) Love u!

I realise...u lied
bt it no longer matters
as it's over,i promise.

No comments: