Nuffnang

Friday, December 19, 2008

i'm smiling,am i?

Release of N's result 2day..haha i went 2 root my frends...I was abit late as i went 4 an appointment b4 tt.Anyway e good news is
-all students frm 4A2 gt promoted:)PARTY!!!
-Amath 100% passes:)Treat frm MR LOW(i shld b given e credit as well as i did help 2 teach esp JUN SONG,e only A1)
-Top 3 students r frm 4A2:Justin,Jolene,bok kiang(;congrats;)
haha actually expected wat as we are always e BEST!!! Ppl this is just e end of easy route.We r just abt 2 start e tough one.Bt nvm bcoz no matter wat happen we gonna stay 2gether as a class!

i'm feeling real downcast 2day
all right i know wat's in ur mind-nt again?!
bt tt's nt wat i want as well
things ard me just all go so wrong tt i dun know hw 2 cope
frends,studies,appointment,relationship,emotion-everything!
i'm on my own again
i shld have get use 2 it den
i'm trying give me some time

No comments: