Nuffnang

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I love u mummy:)

Yo! Miss blogging:) Yst was my mum's Bday haha bt instead of spending e whole afternoon with her,i went 2 catch a movie with frends!Aiya bt i'm killing time 2 wait 4 e cake ma;) E celebration was petty joyful-Alvin joined us too.We headed 4 desserts in swenson despite tt we r damn full,bt who can resist e temptation of DESSERTS?!Hmm..Dad's Bday is this coming sat(sad 2 say i'll miss blading lesson) n we haven prepare present...Grandma's coming on 11/11(nice date)n i haven think where shld i bring her 2...Some1's Bday is coming soon as well n i haven decide hw 2 celebrate..Through-Train project has 2 carry out which means there's more work 4 me 2 do..all right more events is coming up bt i'm happy:)

U make me fall in love...bt boyfrend is still nt in my list...

No comments: