Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Nuts!

Daddy's birthday-8/11

Its Yam cake..daddy loves bt i hate:+

Mummy's Birthday-5/11

I'm fat haha mummy told u 2 put on necklaces le-feel like drawing a necklace on u!


It's Green-tea cake..our loves bt daddy's hate..




2day went East coast 2 cycle with a bunch of beauties haha bt we spent > 2hrs travelling n waiting..gossiped alot abt guys with leen n Zilah while cycling..conclusion:Guys,pls stay AWAY frm me currently bt dun worry i won't b lesbian

Insane..nonsense..don't read below bcoz i also dun know wat i'm typing...
*I'm chatting crap with brian nw..Hey Brian i'm sincerely sry 4 being belligerent 2 u 2day;)
*Isn't ur Grandma coming 2day?..Nope!!!According 2 mummy,she's coming this Friday:)
Told u nt 2 read le...bt aiya watever lah haha Admit:I'm nuts!










No comments: