Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm busy with lots of stuff recently n there's pretty more 2 come on Dec..but somehw i just wonder wat i have been doing this holiday..ohya btw Congrats me 4 getting e Edusave Scholarship top 10% again:) All my classmates r like getting abit too tense over this award..some just keep asking n calling 2 ask if they receive e letter..y make a big fuss out of it n btw just a reminder,this award has NTH 2 do with ur N level results it's just sch prelims!
This week is e last 2 practices 4 blading..haha sry i didn't go 4 it last 2 weeks..hmm hope tt i will still keep in contact with kelvin,tina n e rest aft e event.
Events coming up
  1. making appointments with wenrong,Jac n shiyun
  2. preparing Christmas presents
  3. decorate Christmas tree
  4. Friends' birthday celebration
  5. Wild party
Messages to whoever it may concern
  • As u can c or feel,we have nt been communicating well recently n so will it b in e future i guess. So y nt we end like tt..we can just pretend in fronts of others tt we aren't as close as wat they r thinking,being just frends~I think both of us r getting sick of each other so just stop all these.Btw,my no. is nt a hot line tt u can call when u r happy n don't bother when u r nt!!! I may seems nth happen bt inside me i'm damn troubled n pissed by wat u have done.U can name me as heartless n i won't even give a damn care 2 it..Get the freaking way out of my life!!!
  • STOP telling me 'oh dear i love u n i just can't get u out of my mind' Wat's all these nonsense?! Pls lah i dun even know u well n we r both different world pls..mayb i'm e 1000th gal u have been saying this 2,bt just a Big Simple Warning 2 u:Think b4 u act! Last bt nt least,U r driving me up e wall so freak off!

No comments: