Nuffnang

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Horrray..finally my pp is over!!!hmm..pp2 was done much better than 1..2moro is Ms Tay's Bday..haha it's Party Time:)Though she can't b my teacher bt i guess we can b frends bah..try ah..haiz didn't realise tt getting a present is soo difficult or i shld say troublesome..expectionally sharing with other frends bcoz every1 has diff comments..haiz still need 2 attend bridging-sian!I doubt this programme is useful lor..waste time only..pls lor we'll 4get wat e teachers had taught when sch reopen next year..
To a disgusting BOY:hey pls lah i really can't stand ur fucking attitude..can u just shut ur big mouth..i dun need ur comments or stupid ideas lor..n btw u r nt involve so y bother 2 come in e first place..Take a clear look @ e mirror..stop thinking u r charming pls it's totally EEE...wat e hell..get out of my sight b4 i do something which u can't even imagine!
There's soo many exciting events waiting 4 me..bt i'm lack of cash!!!!

No comments: