Nuffnang

Saturday, October 4, 2008

GoodBye

Sad...my cohort leaving soon n i still have 1 more year 2 go...haiz bt anyway i nv regret choosing NA as if i'm nt here,i won't get 2 know all my Beloved frends in 4A2..it's fate i guess.Life is likett ppl just come n go.I believe next year 5A2 will b more united n stronger,than we are nw, 2 overcome all e obstacles=)
helped out in their graduation day,sort of fun.This day,i realise tt i know lots of frends frm e express stream though we aren't very close.Surprise tt they called out my name n thx me 4 helping.It's my pleasure anyway:)

To my past admirer: hey u're leaving soon..definitely going2 miss u..took a glance @ u during e graduation day haha still very charming i shld say..i remember in e past,i usual 2 gossipe with my frends abt u..gossiped abt ur looks,laugher n ur childish bt cute actions:) Mayb my first n only impression 2 u is the 'Love letter'-the story n rumours btw us in sec 2.Bcoz of the letter i got 2 talk n clear things up with u.. i indeed became a laughing stock among ur frends bah..Anyway sry 4 e misunderstanding though i have no idea which stupid n lame person wrote e 'love letter'.Best wishes 4 ur O's .hw much i wish i could say goodbye 2 u...
Time is a silent killer!

No comments: