Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

STRESS!
Dun know wat i'm doing..haiz i'm going 2 collaspe sooner or later-headache.Despite tt i dun have much exams this year bt just stress over OEM.Mr cheng told me tt 75 n above might nt b A1 in O levels..they still have 2 c e overall results of all students..Den hw can i fight against those students in high sch,hw can i do my parents n teacher proud,HW CAN I ACHIEVE A1??????
Last sunday went 2 visit grandma in Malaysia..chat with her n told her abt my results.haiz can see tt she's disappointed in me-some1 who once 1st had became 5th:(
REGRET!
My aim 4 last year was 2 b the top student in level n b one of e through-train student.Yes,i know i have achieved it bt i did all these was 2 prove 2 my mum tt i can get good results even if i nv transfer 2 well-known sch.I've proved her bt i doesn't seems 2 b happy nw-Regretted for being part of through-train as i want 2 achieve e honour award in front of e whole sch,in front of my parents.(hw am i able 2 fight with e express students 4 honour award next year?!) Regretted for losting so much things last year.Sigh,wat can i do nw?!Everything is over...
SRY!
Hey GYH,sry 4 all those misunderstanding:)
Aim:
A1 for OEM this year.Each A1 for my O levels' subject-$100 frm daddy:P

No comments: