Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

initially nt in good mood 2day..bt ''someone'' is drving me soo crazy tt i keep laughing @ e stupid,silly mistake i made..i lost e precious,one n only yellow pencil(i know it sounds stupid bt if u know me well enough den u will realise hw impt tt pencil is 2 me) Tt ''evil stranger'' took control of me bcoz he knows where is my pencil!!!B surprise 2 know who is he..
Hey ''evil stranger'':this is e first time u ever drive me so crazy lor haha ok u did it..watever..hate u 4 sake of hating..
To e sweet devoted gal:Get hold of him seriously..he's a great guy!Dun regret again my dear..its ur fate 2 meet him..so dun lose e chance 2 c him,talk 2 him,sms him or even date with him!!!True love does exist btw u both.
Human Beings tend nt 2 believe 2 truth.They would rather believe wat they want 2 believe...

No comments: